A marble effect terracotta planter, ideal for growing on a patio to bring a burst of elegant colour throughout the summer. Complete grow kit contains bulbs, growing medium and outdoor planter. Showy blooms in shades of soft peach/apricot with a lighter picotee edge, which will overflow your container from mid-summer to early winter. Compact growth, up to 35 cm in height.
Plant outdoors from February to May.
Begonia’s will flower from July through to October.
1. Open the bag of compost and empty into the planter.
2. Make 3 holes spaced evenly in the planter and approximately 6 cm deep.
3. Place 1 bulb in each hole and cover over.
4. Firm down the compost and water lightly.
5. Place in a sunny position, ideally in a spot which is sheltered from the wind.
6. Water regularly, do not let the compost dry out.
Begonias prefer half-sun and a rich moist soil with good drainage.
Deadhead flowers as needed to prolong growth.
Tubers can be stored over winter and re- used year after year.
Do not eat ornamental flowers or bulbs.
Some plants can be harmful if consumed or cause irritation if touched.
Always wear gloves when gardening and wash hands thoroughly when finished.
See our list of potentially harmful plants here.